About Me

My photo
Let there be wind beneath my wings, Flame in my throbbing heart... and an unquenched thirst for Knowledge.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Alchemy of Existence



Traveling a path well traveled… rugged, dusty and graveled;
Embedded with scattered footprints of lost souls;
of humans, gods, demons and trolls.
Filled with stench of slaved weak minds, and agonized cry of charred flesh;
dragged bodies of socially ripped wounds and morally bloody gash…

My feet trembles and my body quivers,
at the thought of walking the same path…
scared I am to my soul and in my heart,
to withstand the fate of such a destiny’s wrath.

The trail blaze of this mobby parasite world;
engulfed in fear of unseen and unanswering god.
Bound by rituals of inhuman and unethical virtues,
burdened with curse of self conscience and regretful dues.

Struggling to breath in a world so melancholic;
strangled by the giant vortex of serpentine desires,
Volatile are the instincts of being human here;
where truth is put to the socially tort and demonic pyres.
Questioning my existence is a fair game now;
Do I break free or to anarchy of man-made Gods shall I bow.

Following an endless road of stinging desires,
Curling, churning, twisting and squeezing immoral binding tiers;
I crumble back to the dust with every struggling step I take,
My destiny is all that truth lies in… but here every truth itself is at stake.

My existence keeps asking me, is it all that I have, is that all I have got?
And I keep replying,  “No, I will keep fighting because …
this is the only battle I know, this the only battle that I have ever fought.”

Alchemy of Existence.

No comments: