About Me

My photo
Let there be wind beneath my wings, Flame in my throbbing heart... and an unquenched thirst for Knowledge.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Return to Innocence


Like the first drop of rain, that reaches the dry heart of earth and spreads of feeling of joy… so are your memories.

The silent song of wind,

that rushes through my heart:

it recalls my mind,

of someone’s unfinished art.


An art that we both had made,

with so much of love and care…

But forget to put it some shade,

of the lifelong bond we both share.


Today when I sit infront of this picture and think of you…Dancing on the breath of a flute your memories slither into my soul, dragging with it the moments of summer nights and flaming winters we spent in eachother’s arms.

Alas today I walk all alone,

through shattered dreams of me and you;

The vines of despair has overgrown,

but still all’s the same, nothing new.


Now it’s only me who misses something for true…

You are not there today, where once I had left you.


Now where shall I find you, where shall I call for you… I am all tired clawing through my grave of dreams. But still I keep digging through the tombstone in hope of finding you through the auratic gleam.

Your beauty, your alluring eyes,

And serenity of your spell binding look;

Somewhere in my heart it lies,

Like those bold words on a lonely book.


You are not with me, a fragment of my enchanted soul…

Wherever you be, you are my only and only goal.


You may now have a world, that’s all different and new;

But please never forget this heart, bcoz it will always miss you.


Wrapped around me, you will always exist in my screaming silence…

If one day you hear my reckoning voice, please return to me…

“Return to innocence.”

1 comment:

madhabi said...

I don't know whether my instincts are that strong or its just an regular coincidence that i was thinking u've written something like that.

i just opened ur blog and saw this...
i m amazed really amazed by this piece of art....

i m mesmerized that i can't even say excellent job......

but fragrance of ur voices still rejoices my soul..

keep it up...