About Me

My photo
Let there be wind beneath my wings, Flame in my throbbing heart... and an unquenched thirst for Knowledge.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Forever Yours


The memories of last night still strong and your fragrance still in my breath, i wake up to a greeting morning sun. But yesterday night was just a fragment of my past... nothing more, nothing less. Just like you ... just a Dream.

All i know is u my Angel,
all i see is through your dreamy eyes...
all i feel is u my Angel,
all through my lonely smile and heartly sighs.

I have been a slave to your love,
a priest to thy temple of divinity,
but still starve for that one smile,
one smile, wish i could keep for eternity.

Without you, Existence is just being alive,
nothing it means to me without your being.
Words are just words just as they are, never feels like song...
a song that your words very sweetly sing.

Mi amor ... sin ti no soy yo más.
My love... without you i never am me anymore.

This heart loudly cries and bleeds,
shattered dreams and hurting tears.
May you deny or still believe,
That this heart is still and only... Forever Yours.

Suyos para siempre
Forever yours



1 comment:

madhabi said...

It seems u r trying to creat an area for lost wandering souls............ ur words are more like a knife shining in black exposing ur erotic passion for life and for death........ anyways keep it on this way...